The ‘Magic Quadrant’
[explain the magic quadrant]
Real-time management information
menu to search for things such as:
- Who is working with which application
- Which applications fall under a certain department.
- Which applications are in a certain phase.
- Which applications have a certain status.
- Which applications are being rolled out and how.
All search results can be easily exported to, for example, a PDF file or Excel spreadsheet.
This combination allows the package portal to describe a naming convention that avoids the duplication of applications. As soon as an application is added, it is automatically included in the package process and assigned to the correct group.
- Various divisions can be created within the Workflow Tool.
- The most commonly occurring divisions within an organisation are predefined, but dedicated customer-specific divisions can also be used. Each application is assigned to a division.
The Workflow Tool can be accessed via the internet and is suitable for the most commonly used devices. We therefore also make use of a specially developed app.
The Workflow Tool can be used to choose whether to create a link to an Active Directory structure. This allows information such as rights, groups and users to be read out.
Proper consideration has been given to the area of security, as the Workflow Tool contains sensitive information such as software and licences in the secured environment of the client.